Professional fees for psychotherapy vary based on the frequency of sessions, the length of each session, the number of participants in a session, and the appointment time. At the initial consultation, we will collaborate on an appointment and fee schedule to support your needs. Please call to discuss your specific circumstances. If unable to offer the services you require at an amenable rate, Erika may be able to suggest alternative resources for your consideration.
If you have an insurance plan with out-of-network benefits, it is likely that your insurance company offers a reimbursement schedule for Erika’s services. With most insurance plans, assignment of benefits is accepted. Please verify your insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
Questions you may wish to ask your insurance carrier include:
- Is out-of-network mental health care a covered benefit?
- How many visits are covered each calendar year?
- How many remaining visits do you have in the current calendar year?
- What will the insurance company pay and what is your co-pay, deductible?
- What services are covered and what services are excluded?
- Do you need a referral from your primary care physician?
Therapist NYC accepts payment in the form of cash, check, or credit card. Payment is due at time of visit.
For More Information
For additional information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Erika Nagy at Therapist NYC, 212.581.3689.