Erika provides psychotherapy for couples, parents, adults, and young adults. In the belief that everyone has the right to live life to the fullest, Therapist NYC offers services to persons of all ethnicities, religious affiliations, and gender and sexual orientations in a caring and nonjudgmental environment.
Services are offered in a wide range of areas, including:
- Couples Therapy
- Relationship Issues and Conflict Resolution
- Parenting Groups and Resiliency Training
- Life and Career Transitions
- Anxiety Disorders, Panic Attacks, Fears and Phobias
- Stress as it relates to Chronic Physical Conditions
- Loss, Grief, and Spirituality
- Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and Mood Disorders
To best meet the individual needs of our clients, Erika employs a flexible array of treatments:
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy / Relational Psychoanalysis
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Mindfulness-Based Relaxation Techniques
- Somatic Experiencing
- PACT Couples Therapy
Working in collaboration with you, Erika will develop a personalized treatment plan designed to advance you toward your goals. Throughout the process, you will be supported in an atmosphere of care and encouragement. In the spirit of shared accountability, you will participate in the evaluation of your progress and the evolution of your course of therapy. With guided effort, you can make real changes to improve the quality of your life.